A: DLP is an automated monitoring system that continually watchescomputer activity on the Sai Sales Infotech system and on desktop and computer systems. Data Loss defends private data by determining and obtaining it to avoid protection plan offenses and sustain regulatory conformity.
A: If DLP finds private data, it instantly banners it for further research. If the data identified as private, DLP may then inform you. In some situations data loss will quit the circulation of data-e.g., if an e-mail containing private details is sent to an unsuitable receiver, data loss may be used to momentarily or completely avoid that E-mail.
A: DLP should not considerably effect or reduce the submission of your email.
A: Data Loss Prevention is a top quality function. To add it to your new or current ePrism Email Protection buy, please talk with your EdgeWave Associate.
These are the features of DLP:
- Protect privacy – Discover, monitor and prevent confidential data loss—on or off the network
- Secure intellectual property – Identify, monitor, and protect critical company assets—on or off the network
- Comply with regulations – Implement controls for protection, visibility, and enforcement
- Discover data – Find sensitive data on laptops, desktops, and servers, using data discovery
- Identify broken processes – Identify and mitigate risky business processes that put your enterprise at risk
- Detect data-stealing malware – Identify keyloggers, spyware, Trojans, botnets, and hidden FTP processes that attempt to collect and steal data